Monday, February 11, 2008

Jump On It

Just a quickie...

Some friends and I went on Friday night to a place in Lindon called Jump On It and it was the most fun I've had in a while! It's basically a large warehouse with about 50 trampolines all side by side and some along the walls. I seriously felt like a little kid again. I recommend this place for anyone wether you're just a big kid like me or wether you have kids of your own. I won't explain too much more, I'll just include the link to their website, enjoy!!

http://jumponitparty.com/

3 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

Hey Jeff~ I'll start trying to round up some Chili's crew. I'll be in town next week, and both Natalie and I over the weekend. I'll keep you updated. Nicole

Ashlie said...

I had NO idea you had a blog! You should write more often!!

Grandma Jeanne said...

Hi Jeff, this is grandma jeanne.
Congratulations, on your wedding. Hope you have a GREAT honeymoon. Hope to see your family soon.

Love Grandma