Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Feeling Humble!


You were generals in the War in Heaven and one day when you are in the spirit world, you will be enthralled by those you are associated with. You will ask someone in which time period they lived and you might hear, "I was with Moses when he parted the Red Sea," or "I helped built the pyramids'" or "I fought with Captain Moroni." And as you are standing there in amazement, someone will turn to you and ask you which of the prophets' time did you live in? And when you say "Gordon B. Hinckley" a hush will fall over every hall and corridor in Heaven, and all in attendance will bow at your presence. You were held back six thousand years because you were the most talented, most obedient, most courageous, and most righteous. --- Elder Boyd K. Packer
There has never been another person on this earth that I've enjoyed listening to more than President Hinckley. The comfort I feel listening to his voice is unmatched by anything in this world except maybe my own mother. I can't wait to have the chance to meet him on the other side!
The world is a better place today becuase of this man!
He will be missed!

2 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

Jeff, It's good to hear from you. I'm glad to hear things are going good. I was eating at Chili's two days ago and thought "Wow, that was a WAY fun part of my life." Even with the drama sometimes I wouldn't change that work experience at all. I think we all just clicked as a staff, obviously or I wouldn't be writing on your blog right now. Natalie and I are coming home mid February. What do you think about a reuinion night? Kinda cheesey but I think it would be way fun. Do you keep in touch with anyone? Let me know or Alyson too. Nicole

natalie said...

Hey Jeff- What a surprise to see your name. It's always good to hear from an old friend. Still in Utah, I would have thought you would have headed back to Nebraska. I see you're at the Jazz game. If you go again our cousin Jocelyn is one of the Jazz dancers. Anyway, good to hear from you keep in touch!